Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome Corey -

If you have been to my blog before then you have heard about my husband Corey. Well I would like to let everyone know. As of last Monday Corey has been joining me on this blog adventure. He has always supported me behind the scenes, but now he will be joining me on the blog. Some posts will be from him and others from me. Or it could be the two of us. You will just have to wait and see.

He started his own personal blog about his illness as a way to let everyone now that they are not alone. It is more of a journal and a outlet. He was diagnosed a little over 1 year ago with Spontaneous recurrent cerebral spinal fluid leaks. Some days are horrible, some days are bad. Then there are good days, and then there are great day. The hard part is never knowing when the horrible days will come. So he is a stay at home dad trying to take care of the boys and the house. While learning how to deal with everyday pain. It has been a hard journey and it is yet not over, but we are on it together and that is all that matters. If you would like to read about it here is his page. House of Broken Men

Corey will be hosting review and giveaways. Or just posting great deals. It is nice to now be able to offer the male side point of view. I wish there were more Dad bloggers out there. I know of only a hand full. So let's welcome Corey to Yes I Have A Coupon & A Giveaway Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...