Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thursday Cup of Joe Blog Hop 7/21


The rules are easy. To be in the hop just follow the hosts. Following publicly is always nice. I do follow back, just please leave a comment so I can do so :) Also any and all Spam will be deleted! Only direct links to your blogs home page will be accepted.

Each week a blog will be chosen to be the spotlight blog of the week. It would be wonderful of you to follow them as well and stop by and say   Hello!

Feel free to grab our button, Tweet about this hop or grab the Hop code!

Photobucket





get the InLinkz code

8 comments:

  1. hi there
    following from hop
    http://lifewith4girls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from the blog hop :-) Thanks for hosting it!

    http://www.thesaratogasaver.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am following from the hop!would LOVE if you follow me too. I recently started a blog for inspired mommies!

    petiteelan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the hop. Already following you! Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! By the way, we are GIVING AWAY an IPAD 2 and would love for you to enter if you haven’t already! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. Already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Thank You for the hop. Following you on GFC. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the blog hop. I am a new follower. Your blog is pretty awesome :) Please stop by and check mine out www.bessiejeanmomma.blogspot.com.
    I would LOVE if you would follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up with us at cup of joe thursday. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...