Monday, July 18, 2011

Meal Planning Monday! w/Recipe Linky

It is time again for Meal Planning Monday. Today is the day to lay out you meal plan for the week. This way you know what you are cooking. I always base my meal plan off of what I have in my kitchen. This is a great way to keep the cost down. I purchase what is on sale from the weeks before and chose what to cook from that. With summer in full swing. It is time to start that grill up. So here is what I am cooking.

Monday - Gorton's Fish Taco's with home made guacamole (Psst. I am giveaway free Gorton's Fish Coupons)

Tuesday - Fried Chicken with Frank's RedHot Thick Sauce


Wednesday - Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza (my hubby makes the best pizza)

Thursday - Homemade Bakes Mac & Cheese (yummmm) with salad

Friday - Burgers with all the fixing

Saturday - Roast (any ideas for something different to do with a roast?)

Share with me what is in your meal plan. I am always looking for something new to try. Stop by I'm an Organizing Junkie and see what everyone else is cooking. If you have a great recipe to share include it in the linky below. Just recipes. If you are like me you are always looking for inspiration.




3 comments:

  1. I make a mexican-style roast in the crock pot. Put the roast in the crock pot. Open a lg can of new potatoes and drain the juice into a bowl. Pour potatoes on roast. In thw poatoe juice add a packet of taco seasonings and half a packet of ranch dressing. Mix and pour on top. Then add a can of rotel and cook on low all day.

    I use fresh ingredients sometimes in place of the canned. But it's so much easier to open a can so that's what I normally do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 19, 2011

    I found you via I Heart Publix.

    I linked up my Chicken Cacciatora recipe - great way to use BOGO tomatoes and chicken when it's on sale.

    RDK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for easy and love my pampered chef set ... I take a sirloin roast, chopped potatoes, and baby carrots .. sprinkle Lipton Onion soup mix over the top .. add a little bit of water .. maybe 1/4 cup .. I bake at 300 for 3 hrs ... so tender, so flavorful and SO EASY!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...