Thursday, April 28, 2011

Were have my coupons gone!


Were have my coupons gone. Yes that is the question I have asked myself. Today I was reviewing all my great post for the last couple of months and I notice my content does not have alot of coupons. What is wrong with me. The title is Yes I Have A Coupon! not No I Don't Have a Coupon. So I owe my loyal followers, I am sorry for losing my way.
Yes I Have A Coupon is taking some new directions. I am starting to host reviews and giveaway. Now I am not going to go all review and giveaways. I will be spacing them out with some theme events. My content is going to feature more coupons and more store savings. So I have a couple of question for my followers. You can leave your answers in the comment area.

So Do I leave the title as "Yes I Have A Coupon" or should I change it to "Yes I Have A Deal for You"?

What stores would you like to see me post deals on?

Would you like a email subscription option?

I would love to hear from you on what you think about these questions. Please let me know what you would like?



1 comment:

  1. Keep you name. (deal for you is too long- it doesn't flow) And I like Grocery store deals... :)
    Thanks for following and linking up. We're following you back!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...