Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thursday Blog Hop "Won't you hop by for a cup of Joe"

Welcome to the Thursday Blog Hop "Won't you hop by for a cup of Joe"
Hosted by Yes I Have A Coupon! and 3 Princes and a Princess 2
Spotlight Blog Barefoot, trying to get pregnant & in the kitchen!

The rules are easy. To be in this hop you MUST follow both hosts and the spot light blog of the week. Please leave a comment letting us know you are new to the hop so we can follow back. Following publicly is always nice. :) Also any and all Spam will be deleted! Only direct links to your blogs home page will be accepted. I hate to do it but blogs that join and do not follow both hosts and spotlight host will be deleted. When choosing the spot light blog this week I had to pick three before I found one that had followed both hosts. I feel bad for the 2 blogs that were passed on they were great blogs. Don't let this happen to you.

Each Week a random blog will be chosen to be the Spotlight blog of the week. Next week it could be you.

Feel free to grab our button, Tweet about this hop or grab the hop code!

Today is the last day you can enter to win Color it by Numbers from me. So get those last minute entries is. You get a extra one for joining the hop.


Photobucket




Have a great Thursday!

Now we would like you to meet Elizabeth from Barefoot, trying to get pregnant & in the kitchen!,
Hello all, nice to meet you! I'm honored to have been chosen as this weeks spot light blog! My name is Elizabeth I started my little blog to post new and different recipes for my friends to try out so we were not always eating the same old boring thing (it seems like a lot of people get stuck in an eating rut), as well as to document my and my husbands journey of trying to conceive, again, after going through two miscarriages in 2010. It has proven to be helpful tool in the grieving process as I am able to vent out all my emotions and gain unexpected, support and encouragement from others! It's also been a good way of keeping friends and family that are distant updated on what has been going on with us in our everyday lives, not just trying to conceive.
I love to check out all the different review/giveaway blogs and seeing what goodies they have! I also love reading others "normal" blogs, as they can provide a different point of view on things or present something to me that I hadn't ever thought of before.
Thanks for stopping by my little blog! Please be sure to leave me a comment and a link back to your blog so I can be sure to check it out and follow you!


6 comments:

  1. Hey there! Saw your bloghop on your featured blog's blog! Following you now. Thanks for hosting and have a great night!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower! Thanks so much for the linkup! :)

    Hope that you'll follow back! :)

    www.scrappy2010ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower through the Thursday Blog Hop

    http://40plussinglebbw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower. Please stop by my blog & follow me! Thanks! http://mommywholovesgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/04/thursday-blog-hops.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm here on the Cup of Joe Blog Hop. I'm following you and hope you will come follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from Thursday blog hop! Have a good day!Come say hi when you can!

    Miriam
    http://productjunkiemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...