Monday, November 25, 2013

Meal Planning Monday - Short Week

With most of us prepping for the Thanksgiving Holiday I try not to cook to much before the big day. I will spend most of Thursday in the kitchen so I am trying to avoid it till then. So It is a cheat week for us.

Monday - Pizza & Cake ~ We are celebrating my nephew 2nd Birthday at his house

Tuesday - Subs ~ It is a fend for yourself night in my house. So it is make a sandwich & have some chips. hehehe

Wednesday - Dinner out

Thursday - Thanksgiving Feast

Friday - Left Overs

Saturday - What ever my oldest son wants his mom to cook because I get to spend the day with him. Ya...........

Sunday - Turkey Pot Pie

I don't know about you but I love love love left over Thanksgiving. I am so looking forward to my cold stuffing sandwich the day after.

Don't forget if you are ever looking for a great meal plan you can head over to OrgJunkie.com and see what everyone else is cooking.

3 comments:

  1. I love the leftovers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky its such an easy week. we didnt cook so no leftovers here:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great meal schedule for thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...