Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wipeout Create & Crash for Wii ~ Review #hgg

The Big Red Balls are back - this time, they're yours to command. Wipeout Create & Crash brings the wet and wild family fun of ABC's highly rated Wipeout TV program to home and hand-held consoles once more. With these great features I am sure your family will have a fun filled night playing Wipeout.

Create your own wipeouts with the new course creator!
  • Create your own levels, and share them with your friendsand family!
  • Crash the courses as either fan-favorite or all-new character including 80’s Pop Star and Zombie guy!
  • Compete in over-the-top new courses like Prehistoric Times and Precarious Pirate Caper with all new themed obstacles!
  • Challenge your friends to reign supreme in side-by-side or team multiplayer!
Available on: Nintendo 3DS™, Wii™, Wii U™, Xbox 360


I knew that this game would be a hit with my son. He just loves the tv show so I knew that being able to create his own course and control the out come was going to make him very happy and of course I was right. As soon as I handed him the game to try out my living was filled with laughter and watch outs shouted to the roof top. It really was a great game to play. So if you are looking for a family friendly game this holiday season then can I suggest that you pick up a copy of Wipeout Create & Crash. I am sure you will have fun playing with the hole family.



Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...