Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Soundflow ~ A whole new way to listen ~ review #hgg

I know one thing on my teenagers Christmas list is some new portable speaker so he can listen to his music so when I was given a chance to try out Soundboard I was super excited. Knowing that this one one of the top things on my shopping list. I was happy to give it a try.

Soundboard comes in a wide variety of colors and textures. Choose your favorite - from plain white and black to magenta and wood grain. I was sent the wood grain. I love how stylish it looks.
Super easy to use. Even this Mom was able to get it working on my first try. No wires. No bluetooth. No hassles. Just place your smartphone on the mat and listen to your audio in a whole new way. The possibilities are virtually limitless. From clock radios to mini speakers, a whole new range of products is now possible. Don't worry though just in case it come with a audio cable so that you can hook your device up direct also with the option to us the usb cord for power other wise you will need 3 AA batteries. 

I know one very happy teenager who will be happy to find this under the Christmas Tree on Christmas morning. So why not pick up one to give as a gift this holiday season.
  
To keep up with the latest info make sure you like them on Facebook.

Buy it -You can purchase your very own Soundboard for $29.99 here

Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for something like this. I've seen egg shaped thingies at Walgreens but wondered how much they really amplified. I don't want to spend $30 and have the same sound (yes I actually did this with a set of speakers once- lost the receipt or I'd have returned them). I'll keep this name in mind.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...