Monday, November 25, 2013

Oral-B Professional Series Deep Sweep TRIACTION 1000 ~ Review #hgg

Finding the perfect holiday gift for everyone on our list is always a challenge, but luckily, Oral-B is here to the help!  
The Oral-B Professional Series Deep Sweep TRIACTION 1000 brush makes the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone on your list. 

The brush has wide sweeping angle of motion that allows Deep Sweep to cover more surface area than a regular manual brush and removes up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
I have been using my new Oral-B for over a week now and I am amazed at the difference I have seen in my teeth from switching to it. My teeth feel cleaner and I am a really good brusher. I really love the cross action you get with the bristles. My hubby keeps looking at me with sad eyes. He really wanted to be the one testing it out. So I guess I now know one of the perfect gifts to put in his stocking this holiday season. 


Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...