Monday, November 18, 2013

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - A Pony For Every Season DVD Review

There’s a Pony for every season and an episode for every Pony in this fantastic collection of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. That’s right! Each member of the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie – gets her very own opportunity to shine with six episodes guaranteed to have you laughing and singing as you discover the magic of friendship!

The newest addition to the My Little Pony line My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic is perfect for this Holiday Season. This would make any little girl very happy to find under the tree on Christmas morning. 

Featuring the following episodes with the lovable ponies -

Rainbow Dash - Wonderbolt Academy
Rarity - Look Before You Sleep
Applejack - Apple Family Reunion
Fluttershy - Keep Calm and Flutter On
Twilight Sparkle - Winter Wrap UP
Pinkie Pie - Too Many Pinkie Pies

I love the Apple Family Reunion episode. Yes I watched the DVD. I love My Little Pony. I had them when I was little. I was so proud of every single one and I took such great care of them. So it makes me very happy to pass on my love for My Little Pony to my nieces. 

Don't forget to pick up your copy of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - A Pony For Every Season on November 19. Just in time for Christmas. 

Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift idea! My niece would love this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...