Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HICLIPS ~ Review #hgg

Holidays mean getting dressed up and doing your hair to make for that perfect look.  That is one thing I am really looking forward to. With the holidays come great holiday party were we all can get dressed up and enjoy a great night out with friends. So whether it be for photos, a dinner, or a party, every woman looks for an easy solution to increase their hairs volume and give it long lasting height at the roots. 

HICLIPS is an easy to use hair clip, that when added to hair, will give you amazing volume and transform flat, lifeless hair to full locks. It is simple to use! Simply add to the crown of your head, bangs or above the neckline for volume and no gel or mousse is needed. Unlike other products,HICLIPS are designed to be used during styling only and then removed for lasting fullness so nothing is left in your hair. 

Did you also know that HICLIPS works on both wet or dry hair. So make sure you pick up a set to help you get ready for all those holiday parties.

To keep up with the latest info make sure you like them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was given the products featured in this post to facilitate my review. All opinions are 100% mine and not influenced in any way.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've never heard of them, but they look neat. I have really long hair and bangs, so these would really come in handy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they made such a thing. I would love to give it a try because I like that it works on wet or dry hair.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...