Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thursday Cup of Joe Blog Hop

and The Thrifty Things


Photobucket





The rules are easy. To be in the hop just follow the hosts. Following publicly is always nice. I do follow back, just please leave a comment so I can do so :) Also any and all Spam will be deleted! Only direct links to your blogs home page will be accepted.

Each week a blog will be chosen to be the spotlight blog of the week. It would be wonderful of you to follow them as well and stop by and say   Hello!

Feel free to grab our button, Tweet about this hop or grab the Hop code!

I have settled into my new house. So I am back up and working. All I have is my laptop so if you were a new follower from last week just let me know. I am so happy you are all able to join me and the hosts.


get the InLinkz code

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, I am a follower via GFC and Facebook. Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and check it out.
    http://www.atthemapletable.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again this week!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS FOR HOSTING! WOULD LOVE TO INVITE YOU TO FOLLOW ME BACK :)

    http://jenni-reviews.blogspot.com

    THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the hop...I am now your newest follower! :) Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I'm a new follower. Hope you're having a great week!

    http://www.mauimompreneur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    Thanks for hosting the Thursday's Cup Of Joe! If you get a chance, please stop by :)
    Anne from Good Steward Savers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are already following each other, I just wanted to say Im happy that your moved all into your new house! Have and good luck unpacking everything ;)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...