Friday, August 5, 2011

dotmine planners Review

OK so you all know how unorganized I can be sometimes. Well I have truly been working on it. So when I decide it was time to get organized first thing on my list was find a planner that would work for me. Now with two kids, one being a Senior this year and the other ten, just keeping track of what they have going on is a full time job. Then add the doctor appointments for the hubby and you have another full time job. So I was looking for something that would be functional, but also cute. Who wants a plain jane black calendar? Not me that's for sure.

Well thanks to dotmine they had just what I needed. They offered to let me review any planner that I would like. They had so many options and even had them laid out in category's to make picking easier. I went with the Granny Smith. It was a planner that is designed to organize work with family life, just what I need. They have this planner laid out just right for me. In the front they have the month layout on one page. Then they go into the weekly calendar. I used the monthly part to write down all the Birthday's and Anniversary's I need to remember. Then I use the weekly pages to keep track of the every day to day needs. With this planner I love how they included on the side of each page down the length a place for lists or notes. Something I have not seen in other planners. To me this planner is very durable too. I have fallen in love with my planner.

They have so many different ones you can choose from. Stop by and see what they have to offer. I am sure you will find something to suit your needs. Visit sponsors site. CLICK HERE



I received the products mentioned above for free through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...