Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday with Linky

Then
Wordless Wednesday is going to have some words today. So here we go. On Monday it was my 10 year anniversary and I have a few things to say to my hubby.
You may have come into my life in a unconventional way, but I would have not had it anyway else. I fell in love with you and I am still falling in love with you. You bring such joy to my life and If I could every do one thing for you. I would take away your pain so that you could enjoy life some more. It has been a rough road for the last two years, but no matter what I will be there to take care of you for the rest of our life. I have many more slow dances in the kitchen late at night with you when you tell me how much I love you. I fall in love with you all over again. So here is to many more late night slow dances with you. I love you with all my heart and soul. You truly are my better half.
Now



2 comments:

  1. You tricked my by your linky, your post name lol
    I clicked it and thought that looks like Melissa - Yes a blonde moment.

    Happy anniversary to you and Corey

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! :) Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...