Friday, July 1, 2011

Travalo with Genie-S Refill Review

This is a must have for your summer traveling needs. Travalo is a no-spill easy to use refill container that uses an internal pump to transfer perfume from the large bottle to a travel -sized atomizer. Each Travalo comes with a lifetime warranty in addition to the following features:

  • Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Approved
  • 98 percent recyclable, environmentally-friendly, lightweight material
  • Features a clear window to  gauge level of perfume
  • Suitable for men or women
  • Works with removable nozzle bottles
  • Assortment of colors
  • Spill-free internal refill system doesn't use funnels or other parts
  • Variety of convenient sizes that get 50-65 sprays each
  • Retails for $9.99 to $19.99

Here is a great video on how easy Travalo is to fill and use.

I have personally tried the Travalo and all I have to say about it is good things. It was easy to fill. I like the sleekness of the look. It is compact and easily fit in my travel makeup bag. I don't have to worry about spills. All I can say is I love it. It will be on my travel packing list from now on. You can purchase your very own Travalo from here

I received the products mentioned above for free through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...