Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thursday Cup Of Joe Blog Hop ~ 7/7


The rules are easy. To be in the hop just follow the hosts. Following publicly is always nice. I do follow back, just please leave a comment so I can do so :) Also any and all Spam will be deleted! Only direct links to your blogs home page will be accepted.

Each week a blog will be chosen to be the spotlight blog of the week. It would be wonderful of you to follow them as well and stop by and say   Hello!

Feel free to grab our button, Tweet about this hop or grab the Hop code!

Photobucket




Now I would like to introduce you to our spotlight blog Samantha from Nifty Mom.

My name’s Samantha and I am a wife and a stay-at-home mom. My oldest son just turned 2 yesterday, my other son is 10 months old, and the third baby is due in January. I started my blog, Nifty Mom, about 2 months ago to not only share my passions with others, but to give me something to connect with the outside world each day. On Nifty Mom, you will find recipes, crafts/DIY projects, coupons, deals, and other money-saving tips. I love meeting other bloggers and I can’t wait to meet you!

 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I just followed you on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been a WHILE, but i'm back to linkup! thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 06, 2011

    Please, please leave your URL or a way for me to follow you back.
    Thanks for putting this together Melissa.

    Barbara
    Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and for the reminder =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 06, 2011

    I'm your newest follower! :)

    http://www.uhohmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! I've read a couple of really good blogs that are linked up so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now following your wonderful blog from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. New follower via GFC. Thanks for hosting. Following other hosts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the blog hop, love ur blog, new to couponing and blogging, my blog is boys, toys, chaos, & joys. I'd love if u checked it out
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posted about the blog hop on my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower!

    Amy http://hearditfromthehills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the hop! Already following you.

    blog.writerslairbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...