Monday, July 18, 2011

Moon Dough Magic Zoo Review

Moon Dough Magic Zoo- it’s the perfect item for kids ages 3+. Launched last fall, Moon Dough became an instant hit with Moms and kids alike! Its soft and marshmallow-like and best of all- it never dries out. The Moon Dough Magic Zoo is brand new for Spring and is a hit with kids as the animals actually walk right out of the zoo with their self winding feet! Which I thought was the neatest thing.

The kit comes with 1 Magical Molding Zoo, 1 Penguin Mold, 1 Gorilla Mold, 1 Bear Mold, 1 Fence Mold, 1 Magic Cage, 2 Winder Walkers, 1 Sticker Sheet, 3 Packages of Colored Moon Dough, and 1 Instruction Guide.


Here are some of my thought on Moon Dough Magic Zoo Review -


At first when I say the words moon dough I instantly thought oh no here comes a huge mess. But to my surprise it is so easy to clean. Using a small piece of Moon Dough, simply dab up the small loose pieces up and wipe with a dry cloth. Now that is what I call easy cleaning. It is also hypo allergenic and wheat free. 


It was simple to put together and my son enjoyed playing with it. I think we had more fun trying to make a tri colored penguin. Which we were finally able to accomplish. It retails for $19.99. Moon Dough Magic Zoo is this Mom approved for family fun.


I received the products mentioned above for free through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    Stopping by from the Tuesday Hop to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/07/tuesday-friends-and-deals-hops.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...