Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hawaiian Kettle Chips Review

I personally have never heard of Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips until I was asked to review them. The reason was they used to be sold only on the west coast. Well luck will have it, they have decided to sell them nation wide. You will now be able to purchase them anywhere from New York to my sunny state of Florida. Which I have to tell you is a good thing, these chips are delicious. I mean get your hands off my chips good. No mommy is not sharing these. We were given, I mean I was given a chance to try out the Hawaiian Original Kettle Style Potato Chip, Hawaiian Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Style Potato Chip, Hawaiian Luau BBQ Kettle Style Potato Chips, Hawaiian Wasabi Kettle Style Potato Chips. Hands down I would have to say that the Sweet Maui Onion was my favorite. The BBQ were a tad bit on the spicy side, but still had a great flavor. It was nice toward the end of my tasting. I was worried that the Wasabi was going to hurt me so I asked my husband to try them. Well he did and I have to say that he was mad that I didn't have another bag. Yes he says they were that good. I can not wait until my local store starts to carry these. I know I will be buying some more real soon. Below I have included some information about each chip flavor. You need to read them. They have such great descriptions.


Hawaiian® Original Kettle Style Potato Chips

Real potatoes sliced and slow cooked in the old Hawaiian tradition in a select blend of oils for a crispy, crunchy potato chip with just the perfect pinch of salt.

Open a bag of Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips and let yourself be swept away to a tropical paradise of blue skies and warm, sandy beaches.


Hawaiian® Sweet Maui Onion Kettle Style Potato Chips

Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips. These crispy, golden chips are cooked to perfection, then seasoned with just the right amount of Sweet Maui onion flavor. We have combined only the finest ingredients to create a unique chip that captures the freshness and authenticity of the islands.

Open a bag of Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips and you'll imagine yourself sailing on the blue waters of the Pacific, headed toward an island of tropical paradise.

Hawaiian® Luau BBQ Kettle Style Potato Chips

The front of the bag boasts Sweet and Spicy but many customers say it is sweet and sassy, either way your taste buds will jump for joy when you bite into this delectable flavor. For something fun, pile these chips high inside your next burger. It's really good!

Open a bag of Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips and let yourself be swept away to a tropical paradise of beautiful sunset luaus. Mahalo!

Hawaiian® Wasabi Kettle Style Potato Chips

Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into Hawaiian Kettle Style Wasabi flavored potato chips. Our chips are cooked to perfection and topped with the finest ingredients. We combined the zest of wasabi root with a kick of horseradish and thick sliced potato chips to create this ultimate island delight.

Open a bag of Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips and imagine yourself relaxing with the peace and tranquility of a private lagoon.


I would also like to tell you about the great promotion they have going on till August 31. 

 You can see what we've done on our packaging.
Now, we want to see what you come up with
for a t-shirt. (The shirt doesn't have to be white.) Here's a little more info in our Press Release.
We encourage you to add your own original artwork and creativity!
Get Crazy! Go Lolo!
Click Here to enter and see the rules. Good Luck!


I received the above mentioned flavors of Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips in order to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hawaiian kettle style chips. I would have loved the opportunity to review them. I am a new fan following you from the weekend hop via facebook, twitter, networked blogs, and , GFC.

    http://www.ourbananamoments.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...