Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bodycology® Review

I have to take a minute and tell you about a great line of body wash, spray, and lotion. It is called Bodycology. You can find it at a very reasonable price at your local Wal-Mart store and anywhere else it is sold. I personally use this product and have for a few years now. I am a big fan of their coconut lime scent. I was given the chance to review some of their other products and I was not disappointed in any way. I have nothing but good things to say about them. They all had a very unique scent. I was pleased with the way the body wash left my skin feeling silky and smooth just like it should. My husband noticed that I had tried a different scent and was very happy with the smell. Like I have said I have personally never had anything bad to say about Bodycology. Here is some info about them and the products that I reviewed.

 bodycology® strives to improve women’s lives through products that feed the mind, body and soul. We encourage women to “find their bodycology” with our delicious range of products that use the highest quality ingredients, long-lasting fragrance and upscale, beautiful packaging – and all at a great price!  


With Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter
Shower your skin with the daily luxury it deserves. The combination of Shea & Cocoa Butter with our creamy formula gives you RICH moisture, while your skin is left feeling ultra-moisturized throughout the day. Go Ahead. Get Ultra Rich.

Formulated with aquation™ Hydration Technology, an exclusive moisture complex of essential nutrients including:
• Glycerin to add silky, all-day hydration
• Jojoba Extract to improve skin's texture
• Petrolatum to act as a barrier to harsh elements


Sweet Petals Body Cream

Heavenly
The heavenly scent of sweet pea mingles with berries to give you a brighter spirit and positive outlook. For Daily Rejuvenation: Smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees and heels – for softening that feels like blissful indulgence.
Beneficial Ingredients:
Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E & C.



Island Coconut Body Mist
Tempting
The essence of the beach comes alive with the tempting scent of fresh cut coconut and sweet cream. For Daily Rejuvenation: For a splash of fragrance and energy, spritz lightly on wrists, neck and shoulders – or, for all-over freshness, spray into the air and let the fine mist gently surround you.
Beneficial Ingredients:
Conditioning and Hydrating Aloe Vera.






I received the products mentioned above for free through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...