Friday, July 8, 2011

amy adele stationery, invitations & gifts review



amy adele is you one stop shop for the cutest stationery, invitations and gift needs. She has a great selection to choose from. Amy has such a inspiration story you just need to stop by and read about her.

As a mom I like to find products that are one family friendly and also that are good for our planet. I love that all of Amy Adele items are printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper. Including Envelopes and Address Labels. She also goes as far as all of their shipping peanuts are made with cornstarch, making them bio-degradable and FDA approved. Just put one in running water and watch it disappear. Of course as soon as I read that to my husband, he was up and at the sink to see if it is true. Sure enough as soon as the water hit the peanut they started to disappear. Then the kids got in on the action.(thanks Amy for the great experiment)

I was given the chance to review a set of invitation of my choice form Amy Adele. With my husbands 47th birthday in August. I knew this was a great chance to get a great invitation for his party. We had already decided to have a Hawaiian themed party. So the search was on for a great invitation. There were so many cute ones to choose from. Here are a few that I like.
 But we new that a decision had to be made and I chose to go with the Pineapple Invitation. Below is the final product. I love they way they turned out. What do you think?
Planning a birthday party, cook out, or wedding shower this summer?  Looking for kids birthday invites? Amy Adele's has tons of party invitations for you to choose from!  Each of these invitations is printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper, be sure and check out her designs. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...