Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thursday Cup Of Joe Blog Hop ~ 6/30


The rules are easy. To be in the hop just follow the hosts. Following publicly is always nice. I do follow back, just please leave a comment so I can do so :) Also any and all Spam will be deleted! Only direct links to your blogs home page will be accepted.

Each  week a blog will be chosen to be the spotlight blog of the week. It   would be wonderful of you to follow them as well and stop by and say   Hello!

Feel free to grab our button, Tweet about this hop or grab the Hop code!

Photobucket




Now I would like to introduce you to our spotlight blog Lisa from Planet Weidknecht

Hi. I am Lisa Weidknecht, blogger of Planet Weidknecht. My blog is mostly about my life in Texas as a wife, a mom of teens and a twenty, and a teacher of preschoolers. My favorite hobbies are sweepstaking and scrapbooking. I'm new to the blogging world and am really enjoying learning about it. The blog hops and giveaways have been a great way to meet new friends online.


16 comments:

  1. HI. I've linked up, and I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR HOSTING! ALREADY FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER, GFC, EMAIL, NET BLOGS!
    HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEK!
    NANCY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. I love hops. I’m following.
    Please feel free to stop by to link your Hop and thumbnail on my Button Swaps and Hops page.

    ~ Mona : )
    Mona’s Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Thanks so much for the blog hop. : )

    I'm now all linked up and following you. Would love a follow back at:
    http://becks-carrie.blogspot.com

    Have a smashing day!

    xx
    Becks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following your blog and looking forward to the hop tomorrow...thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deal Seeking Mommas, joined your blog hop and is following all the host as well, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting this hop! I am a new follower. I'd love it if you came by to follow and enter my current giveaways for a new children's book and $40 via PayPal!

    ~Holly
    Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this hop! Looks great!

    Visit http://www.theresagrisanti.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting the linky! I am a new follower. I hope you will come and visit Little Bit and I soon at:
    http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting! Visiting and now following via Thursday Cup of Joe Blog Hop...hop on over to my blog and follow back if you like!
    http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    Jessica K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started following and joined the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am new to your blog hop. Thanks for hosting.
    ladeedacreations.com
    I will add your button to my party page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. maybe its my computer, but i cant see your GFC. Bummer! But another way i love to keep up is on twitter so i am following you on twitter. @sondramama.

    I would love it if you came and took a look at my blog and followed back as well =]
    Mama's Passions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the hop! I'm a new follower :)

    www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the hop! Have a great long weekend!

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thx for another great hop would love to be considered to spotlight


    http://melblackwell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...